My wife is having problems with her bladder. It has started few weeks ago. When the pain starts to be very annoying and when it starts to repeat she went to a doctor. They have told her that it have something to do with endometriosis. Can you explain me the connection between the endometriosis and bladder pain?

Well, the endometriosis is the disorder in which the cells which should be in the womb start to grow on organs outside the womb. They come trough the same changes as the womb lining monthly. They tend to swell and bleed to body cavity because it has nowhere to go. That may form rubbery bands of scar tissue. These can be attached to the organs like bladder and cause pain.

I am only 38 years old and have been told the endometriosis condition has worse. I am not sure what to do or think. I had a partcial hysterectomy at age 25. Than I had, an ovary removed because it was attached to the appendix. Approximately six months ago, I had emergency surgery to remove the appendix, and gallbladder due to endometriosis. After the surgery, I was told the last ovary also should be removed. I have chosen to wait and decided to continue taking birth control. Today I have been told the condition has worsened and that I need to seek medical attention from an urologist and gastrologist because I am having frequent urination with some pain and a very tiny budge has been found in the intestine but is not causing pain at this time unless pressure is placed on my stomach. Needless to say, I am very concerned and scared because I am not that old and I am not sure what I can due since there is no cure. Does anyone have information that goes beyond traditional endometriosis information?

hi, I also have endometriosis and budge on my lower abdomen w no pain unless pressed. The only thing really to treat it is to have surgery. The improvement in pain though can be lessen thru regular exercise and avoid birth control pills as these medication can cause or sometimes worsen endo. thanks