Can you help me?:

I have clearly definable lumps on my right side of the rib cage. I also have a consitent pulling below the ribs on the right side, with an unconfortable feeling below the right side rib cage.

I have been on narcotics (oxycodone, vicodan, valium) for disc displacement since 2000. Despite me now being on Opana ER 20mg three times a day, Zanaflex 50mg, Vicodan HP times 4 a day, I still feel pain from the rib area when I lay on it, and I can still sense an uncomfortable feeling, and a pulling feeling under the right rib cage. Any ideas?

Please help.

Steve

Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? That may not help with the pain immediately, but it may help to solve the issue that's causing the pain. It's worth a shot.

i have painless hard lump-like on my right rib cage it does not pain when i press it, directly.not sure tho if its really a lump or just a tissue. but i am in pain intermittently.. what could cause this? am going for ultrasound tomorrow morning..