I have a full feeling under my rib cage on left side, radiating numb or cold sensations in left leg and arm followed immediately by hot flash with profuse sweating. Lasts only a minute or two but happens whether standing, walking or lying down. Began noticing it at night, would wake me up when I would roll over. Has been getting worse and occuring with increasing frequency. Also have a numb sensation just below the shoulder blade on left. General unconfortable feeling, sense that something is just not right.

I hope someone can answer this. I have this too. Also chills and shivering and times when I walk, and sometimes wake up to chills and shivering.

I also get the weird cold-blooded sensation in my arms/legs and feeling of fullness under left rib cage.

I am experiencing sensations on the right side of my body, primarily in my face that feels like "icy/hot" or some type of menthol type creme has been rubbed on around my right eye and on my right cheek. My right nostril is runny and sometimes this strange sensation is noticable in my right hand and my right foot.

I would go see a doc but I have no health insurance.

I too have felt these sensations...I intend to follow up with my doctor to as about other tests...i.e. nerve damage..., nerve damage due to stress...I also had pnuemonia and/or brinchitis recently...perhaps there is lung damage near the lung...or was caught in rib from too much coughing... hard to say...have you found anything...

Don't mean to scare you all, but chills and night sweats can be a sign of cancer. Get it looked at!

i am icy cold on my left side of my body   that condition wakes up me  i feel  cold to my self, but i am   am not cold to the touch

Did you ever get an answer?