I have sever pain on right side under rib cage. Lying down it hurts the worst.

If you are feeling severe pain on the right side of your rib cage, it could be appendicitis. If that's the case, you should go see a doctor immediately as it is going to get worse and it could potentially hurt you very badly or even be fatal. I don't intend to scare you but you should deifnitely see a doctor now! How long has this pain been going on?

Causes of sudden severe right upper abdominal quadrant pain include acute pancreatitis, cholecystitis, gallstone, and viral gastroenteritis. See a doctor right away.

could be your gall bladder, i would make an apointment with a doctor right away, it could be something like gall stones or something more serious like a blockage in your bile ducts. either way you should really see a doctor

While I agree that it could be a gall bladder issue, can you tell me more about this bile duct blockage? I haven't heard anything of it and I'm interested in what it means. Thanks!

About five months