yea i have a lump on my right side of my stomach for almost 6months now i been to the doctor ( i have bills i cant pay now over 4000 in debt with doctor bills they have done a blood test pelvic exam utrlaexam and also and ct scan they see the lump but still do not know what it is please help me what could this be and what should i do next

Hi, I am only 15 years old and going crazy about this lump in my stomach. It is about two inches down from my belly botton and it I have to push in really hard to feel it. I know everyone says I am too young to have cancer but I am going crazy thinking about that possibility. I have an acidy, nauseas feeling in my stomach.

I can relate to your problem.. I have a lump feeling but no visible lump.. It is right underneath my right rib cage.. I have no pain but the feeling is distracting.. this has been a problem for about a week maybe a few days longer.. any ideas? can someone relate?? %-)

the lump underneith ur belly button cood be the early stage of a sist my friend got that and it was attached to her ovarie...and had to get it surgically removed

I think if it was cancer then it would be only (advanced stomach cancer0 if the lump was there, however you say its only appeared this week, most likely if it was adanced cancer youll ber on your knees proactcally very ill, if your not thats fine, lumps are likely to appear in yoru stomach, due to the fact muscles are devloping, you stoimach is a huge muscle pad, so your muslces will be developing and all that, so if you feel fine and the lump is not boething you then its proably wont be cancer. Advanced cancer dosent happen in a week.

I am glad this forum is still available i am 17 i have a lump underneath my rib cadge and i also allways have a yellow coating on my tongue. I feel alot of pain in my rib cadge some times i cant sit or lay down. I was told that i have a hernia beore i got this lump. I went to the doctor they gave me a ultra sound but he went on vacation until the 3rd of january has anyone had some of the same symptoms as me?

mine comes and goes. Its really creepy .why doesn't anyone know what it is?

yeah i have lump above my belly button the size of a big bean what is it does anyone know?

Since i was 15 i notice a lump and i believe it has got bigger since then, it goes from the bottom of my rib cage to the hip bone its about 6cm across . I went to the doctors this year and they said it was a muscle but i dont think it is if i sit up half way (like when doing a sit up) its looks like im 3 months pregnant and you can feel its solid, i should have been more assertive! I have not been pregnant at all especially not for 5 years!

I can not get any answers and i'm scared to go to the doctor. I have discovered this large knot in the right side of my stomach. My stomach has become alot larger in the past 8 months. I have these random pains everyday from everywhere in my body and i think it is caused from this knot. Sometimes the pain is very intense like in one part of my body and will later shift to another random part. It's just all to weird and i'm just so tired of it!! I'm just so scared to go to the doctor and them tell me something is wrong...But i know i have to eventually. Has anyone ever heard of this or have this problem please reply i would be so greatful.

I know exactly what some of you are taking about. I look or feel like I am pregnant cuz my stomach has gotton so big. I felt the right side of my stomach near my belly button. and its like a short fat wavy line. And that side will sometimes kill and it goes to my back and rib cage. Then if I like after I have pushed on that lump it will hurt at least 30 sec after i touch it. But anyways i am worried what it was. But i trust MOST doctors and their judgment. So if it is something bad ok.

Hi im only 15 and Ive had a lump for quite some time now. I have no idea what it is but ive had it ever since i got appenicitis. I noticed a lump on the right side of my ribcage. Im not to worried about it because most doctors said it was extra skin tissue or lipoma. Most of the time having lipoma is usually not harmless.... But thats what ive heard so if you feel something is wrong you should go to the doctor

Hernia's are common in males. I had an Inguinal Hernia which took place below my belly button. Now I am experiencing a different bulge above my belly button. Just below my sternum, I have a bulge that is about 8 inches long. I think this is a hiatal hernia. It only comes open when I do a sit-up.

uhhh i have a lump on my right side of my belly button. im scared.. o.O
it doesnt hurt but wen i push it i start feeling it..

a hernia????