I'm taking 5 mg Lynestrenol tablets twice daily. Will this work as an emergency contraceptive? And if so, then how long should I continue to take them?

Some side effects that you will or may have will be:headache, migraine, dizziness, nervous ness, changes in libido and mental depression, breast tenderness and pain, swelling an abnormal uterine bleeding/spotting, bleedingdisturbances, weight increase and nausea.  You should be able to use it as your contraceptive but do not get pregnant on these pills AT ALL as they are categorized in CATEGORY D which can harm a unborn fetus.

Hope this helps

I started taking them two days before sex and I'm still taking them. So for how many more days should I continue using them? And is this really a good EMERGENCY contraceptive pill? Please, help.

You can use them daily as a birth control. So they are safe for your consumption on a long term basis, just don't try to conceive while taking these pills. It's good for short term EC and long term BC.

if i am using this tablet from last 3 days ,and now i want to discontinue it.is there any side side effects to discontinue this medicine?