actually already i had took i-pill tablet (emergency contraceptive pill ) for two times in last months bcoz of unprotected sex, which resulted delaying my periods for 2 weeks.
1)But now can i use that i-pill again?
2)will my periods will be postponed like last time?
3)by taking this pill will i face any problem in future during my pregnancy?

i-pill can be used more than once in a cycle but it is recommended only as an emergency contraceptive.

There are several reasons why i-pill is not a logical choice for regular contraception:

* any method of regular contraception is more effective than repeated use of an EC
* long-term overuse can cause irregular menstrual cycles

it can cause annoying side effects like nausea and vomiting

Make sure you continue to use regular methods of contraception for preventing unintended pregnancies.

yeh u can ipill have no any side effect it can me more than two times but in a mensuration cycle only

How frequently can 3 times take I-Pill in one month

hii.we did unprotected sex during periods before 2 days and now i want to take ipill..i already took ipill before 6 or 7 months..i have irregular period last time..pls tell me..is it suggest tohave or is it risky for future pregnancy??

my wife have taken i pill 2 time in a week it is safe or not

I don't know