I’ve heard about the morning pill as birth control, but I don’t know what it is and I don’t know who to ask to. I don’t think that would be great idea to talk about it with girls at school. I was hoping that I will get some information here. Thank you.

Emergency contraceptive pill or as it called “morning-after pill” is used after unprotected intercourse to prevent pregnancy. It is a special dose of birth control pills that prevents pregnancy up to 5 days after unprotected sex, but the sooner EC is taken, the more effective it is. It is considered very safe and it prevents the implantation of a fertilized egg in her uterus. I used it twice. I was ok after, only thing that was unusual is that I got my period earlier, but everything else was normal.

ok well i toke it only on saturday it is just a little tablet that you swallow and you can go to a pharmacy somewhere for example i wemnt to boots and if you are under 20 they give you one free if you go up to the counter and ask for one you would be asked a few questions then thats it.It should be about 3 days afetr having unprotected sex or a form of contraception has failed .But the earlier you take the pill the more effective it is.

NOT all pharmacies are FREE..

MOST will charge money!

Planned Parenthood is the best for birth control.

The morning after pill is EMERGENCY birth control, it is not meant for EVERYDAY use.

You should consider regular birth control use.