Okay so for the last couple of months I've been getting a pain that is a lot like period pain, but between my periods. I'm currently on the combined pill so that should mean that it's not connected to ovulation right? Anyway there's no spotting or discharge at all, no pain when going to the toilet - neither bladder nor bowl - and so I'm starting to get worried. The pain gets better and worse randomly, and whenever I have it I always feel like I'm about to start my period, but know that I'm not because of course I'm on the pill. I am sexually active but have had a period after the pains began so I figured I shouldn't be pregnant either? Oh also I'm 19, never been pregnant, typically had heavy periods so that's why I went on the pill and they've been fine up until this started about two months ago. Please help!

Hi I have just started experiencing the exact same thing, any news?