I've been on the pill for 5 years, and have always had regular periods, even before I started taking it. Over time, they've become gradually lighter. The past few months, I've only had a little spotting, and this last time, I had no period at all (and there's no chance of me being pregnant, as I haven't been doing anything). Now, my husband and I decided we are ready to conceive, so I stopped taking my pills. So after the missed period, I had only taken the first 3 pills in the pack, and stopped.

What are my chances of becoming pregnant right away? I'm a little worried since my periods stopped that I'm not ovulating. Will stopping the pills get me back on track quickly, or will my cycle be even more out of whack? Will I get my period since I took those 3 pills and stopped, or will my cycle just start up like normal?