The last two months have been weird. I have been on Aviane birth control since november and have never missed or been more than an hour late with any of my pills. Last month my period came two days early while i was on the active pills. This past month it was four days early. This past month i also lost my virginity. My boy friend wore a condom and i am on the birth control pill. However, ive noticed that this month's "period" is extremely strange compared to other months prior. My period while on the pill usually starts with brown spotting and it's usually really light and short, but this month its been much heavier during certain days especially in the last two days and much longer. I've had my "period" for about a week so far and yesterday for the first time since i've been on birth control i experienced cramping. I have also been really tired and kind of queasy although im not certain if its all in my head or not. I'm not sure what is going on can someone help? thanks

Hi there i was reading up on your Bc pill and i have found side effects on your pill

Aviane side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;

sudden headache, confusion, pain behind the eyes, problems with vision, speech, or balance;

chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;

a change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches;

nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet; or

symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes).

Less serious side effects may include:

mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps;

breast pain, tenderness, or swelling;

freckles or darkening of facial skin;

increased hair growth, loss of scalp hair;

changes in weight or appetite;

problems with contact lenses;

vaginal itching or discharge;

changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive; or

headache, nervousness, dizziness, tired feeling.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.

What you have describe is a Less serious side effects but i would be going to your doctor and tell them about your periods and that you are getting the earlier while still on your active not your suga pills and they will be able to help you