I fooled around with my boyfriend on the 20th, and 22nd,  He cummed near my V and inserted it in but not fullly, He's quite scared he mightv gotten me pregnant, i took PLan B on the 23rd.
during febuary i never had a period at all, i was due to come on the 26th feb but didn't and i've been having all the pregnancy symptoms, i came on my period 6 days late, could i still be pregnant even though i'm on my period?

Hi Stardoll,

Plan B can make your period early or late, heavier or lighter than normal.

It sounds like you've experienced a common side effect. 

It is not likely you are pregnant but you can alway test if you'd like.  Your period may take a cycle or two to return to "normal."

Hope it helps.

Thanks, it seems like the side effects working, however, i find strange is that usually when i start my period, i'm in so much pain i end up on the floor or my parent's are close to calling an ambulance, this is the first time in my life i'm having a painless period, :S