Ok, so here is the situation.took Plan B in November - period on time

took Plan B in Decemer - period came right on time

took plan B in January - period came right on time

I know this is a terrible thing to do, and since we have purchased condoms.Plan B was taken due to unprotected anal, not sex. We are std free and he didn't come, we were just paranoid.

Fast forward to February, we had anal almost everyday up until my ovulation. (February 9th) and every time we did he pulled out way before he came and he had peed multiple times before the action.

Because of this, I did not take any pills because we had been very safe. Well, the 20th came and went with no sign of a period. No cramps, PMS or anything. At this point we were fighting a lot and I'm sure I was stressed out;however, now I am 7 days late and we just had sex. He put a condom on before we ever began and I noticed a thick milky white discharge. Could I be ovulating although I did not have a period?

I know I should take a pregnancy test, and I will in a couple of days. I am just worried. However, because we did not have sex, he did not come, and due to the succession of Plan B pills, I feel like my period is just delayed extremely.

What advice could you all give me? I apologize for the length, I just don't know what to do. Obviously getting on birth control is of importance. Best regards and appreciation

Hi MSU,

Since you are late you can test.  Use your VERY first morning urine (wakeup) for best accuracy.

Taking Plan B for several months it can make your period early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.  It can take SEVERAL months for your cycle to return to "normal."

Daily birth control is MUCH more effective than Plan B and is safer.  There are very high levels of hormones in emergency contraceptives.

Good luck.

Due to the circumstances what do you think is the case? Pregnant or just a messed up cycle. Sorry, i'm just freaking out and need to take a pregnancy test for sure. Just looking for opinions.