So my period was April 8 I had intercourse on the 19, around ovulation supposedly around 22 but i had anal sex but it could've been vaginal sex but really really drunk. I was really drunk and really dumb he said he used a condom but you never know. So I took plan b 6 hours after and on the 24 or 25 i got This bleeding for 5 days and is kind of light and this is 2 weeks earlier than my regular period which should be may 8 but i just want to ask that the bleeding earlier is my new period? And that also must mean I'm not pregnant? I just don't want to be pregnant. I never had sex and didn't plan to but obviously things happen and now I'm a little stressed. I just want to know if I'm pregnant.

Me nd my gf had sex on 15th april...! Her lst mensuration cycle ws on 28th march..! We didn't used any sort of precautions ( condom or pills). She checked 3 times..nd d preganews shws negative..!! Bt she didnt got her cycle till now..!! Whats d reason.? Is she pregnant?

She could be if you came inside of her, if you didn't, then it's unlikely, but possible. It may be too early to get a positive result in a pregnancy test. If I read your post right, you said she got her period. If it's a normal full period, then she likely isn't pregnant, if it's light and she's spotting then she might be. If I read your post wrong and she hasn't gotten her period, then she should wait a few more days and take a test again. She could go to a doctor and get a blood test done. You can usually find a place that will do these for relatively cheap. A blood test will tell you for sure If she is. Try not to stress out too much, give it a few days and test again, it get a blood test done. My advice would be to use condoms from now on. If she doesn't want to get on the pill and doesn't want to get pregnant, then that's what you'll have to do. Don't trust the pull out method, either, it fails a lot. Good luck.

I wouldn't worry too much. Plan B can cause spotting, from what I understand it causes you to shed the lining of your uterus. You likely aren't pregnant, but a test never hurts for peace of mind. I'd wait until my normal period was due and if it's late take a test, but you should be fine.