My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, for about 30 seconds. He did not cum. But I recently learned of "pre-cum" or "pre-ejaculate" which still has sperm in it. I searched on the internet, and it says that the only way sperm cannot be in pre-cum is if the guy urinates after he ejaculates. He ejaculated the night before intercourse, but urinated about two to three times after. So is there still sperm in his pre-cum? And also, I took the Plan B on the fifth day. Is it still just as effective? I've been experiencing side effects of Plan B for more than three weeks now, is that normal? To add on, I took a pregnancy test (First Response) about a week before my expected period. I followed all the instructions and it turned out as negative (i.e. not pregnant). Is this accurate? Now I'm on the expected week of my period. It's the fourth day, and still, no period. But I always have clear discharge. Can someone please tell me if I am pregnant or not? Yes, I know I'm stupid. I regret it a lot and it is the biggest mistake of my whole life. I'm a pretty strong Catholic and I always pray, every single day. Please pray that I am not pregnant. I'm sorry for all the questions. I am really worried and scared. I'm not ready and I have a whole life ahead of me. Can someone please give me an answer? Just a simple prayer for me not being pregnant means a lot, too. God bless all of you.

First off, I'm 21 years old. My period has always been regular, but has been late before like once or twice. I had my last period July 1st, 2012. I was a virgin until, I had unprotected sex for the first time ever on July 11th, 2012. He didn't ejaculate in me. He pulled out. I took Plan B one step for the first time ever, immediately afterwards 2-3 hours later. On July 16th, 2012, 5 days after taking Plan B Onestep, I had unusual spotting/light bleeding that was brown/reddish in color that lasted for 5-7 days. I hadn't had this happen before. My boobs became sore July 20th, 2012, 10 days before my actual period should start, which is usually normal for me as it is a sign that I'm about to get my period. My actual period isn't due until August 1st, 2012. Today is the July 31st and still nothing. My boobs are still sore to the touch, a little bit. Will I get my period soon? I do NOT want to be pregnant. Thanks for the Input! 

After the unprotected sex, I bled. I thought because my hymen was broken, but turns out I bled heavily for 5 days. So it was most likely my period. I spotted I think almost two weeks after, but it was kinda heavy. So I think I spotted due to stress/anxiety. My breasts have been sore for almost a month now. It only started to become sore AFTER I took the Plan B, and it is one of the side effects. Although I do not know how long it will last. I hope and pray that you are not pregnant. I hope and pray that I am not pregnant as well... Just take a home pregnancy test first. And if you're still skeptical, go to a doctor and have a blood test, since you're 21.
I'm fifteen and I regret having sex. I'm way too young and it's the biggest mistake I've ever made in my whole life. Lesson learned.. I just hope and pray that I am not pregnant.
Best of luck to you. God bless!

Aw well here's what end up happening to me. Hopefully this could help you! I started my Period yesterday. Right on time, thank goodness! I'm relieved! it's a lil lighter but still feels the same ol' like my others. so that spotting that i had 10 days before hand was a side effect from plan b. The sore boobs were a regular sign for me that i was gonna get my period, but also could be a sign from the plan b! I'll pray for you! I'm sure you are fine. Just take a test just be sure after another week or so. Plan b really messed up my cycle and made me think about stuff a lot! which is stress, which isnt good for periods.

Good luck girl!

Me and my girlfriend had sex and about 10mins in I pulled out to see white liquid on my penis and around her vagina but I didn't feel myself ejaculate? And she's on dianette pill but sometimes she is late taking them. Should I be okay?