Aieeeee! Folks, I highly recommend this movie and soundtrack, for whatever my recommendation is worth. Think Spinal Tap meets Folk music (to use what is sure to become clich .) Fubbiness abounds. Movie trailer: >click< Overwhelmed,

So do want to see this. The website for this movie is pretty funny too.

We definitely want to see it. That group is hilarious. Have you seen Best in Show? It's hilarious, the characters are really great.

fubby movie - Be sure to stay through the credits - the song at the
end is too fubby.

:x Can't see it! and I can't download anything here.... I can't wait to see the movie though, I love all those movies. [obligatory cheryl hype of guffman]Waiting for Guffman is one of my all time favorite movies...great ab workout...[/obligatory cheryl hype of guffman] I just hate you and I hate your assface!! :LOL:

My husband and a pal bought Waiting for Guffman and Best of Show today. We've watched ...Guffman -- SUPERB! Can't wait to see ...Show. "It's a Zen thing -- like how many babies fit in a tire."