What's your most dreaded nightmare creature? aka what really gives you the shivers

Umm. I'm not sure.

I've never met ET. However, I do think it would be cool to meet somebody from another world.

Sea Monsters, dragons, evil spirits - Just like spiders, they are not real.

Now that last one has me a tad scared.

:shrug:

not really into halloween all that much....

I have always had a thing about water creatures. Real or not real, just looking at a body of water (especially lakes, for some reason) has always given me the shivers... not knowing what's under there.

Imagining something bumping up against the bottom of the boat, swimming in the murky water, possibly ME going overboard somehow, and not getting back in the boat quick enough...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Possibly watching movies like Lake Placid doesn't help this phobia.

OMG, I absolutely hate spiders! Actually, anything that is smaller and faster than me....scares the schit outa me. 8O

There's only one thing that put's the wind up me and that is LEECHES!!!

things that can kill me in my dreams are scary... i had nightmares about Freddy until i finally stole his gloves and killed the mofo in my house. true story, he never showed up in my dreams after.

otherwise creppy movies. like the Ring, where the girl comes out of the tv. that gives me the heebie jeebies. things with a religious kinda evil to it are messed up (ie stigmata, exorcist) it's so much more evil lol.

oh, or anything that shows up behind you when you're looking in the mirror. something like that'll stick with you for a few nights hehehe.

-blue

I fear nothing

Stunned no one has mentioned the obvious...

Camel-toe Elvis.

8O

I voted for demons, but vampires are a close second. When I was younger, my cousins bought a glow in the dark dracula model and we watched the movie. That stupid model scared me so much in the middle of the night I had to move rooms. (wasn't brave enough to move the model)

Not a huge halloween fan as everything scares me.

Demons. I've had a few scary encounters the past couple years, both here and at the apartment, and Dad says they were demons. I'm not sure they were, but whatever. The kind of scared where you cannot move, cannot scream, but are terrified, usually in the middle of the night. Upset me so badly that I prayed over my home, every door and window. Haven't had an encounter since, so maybe that's what they were? I also stopped watching Charmed, my favorite show... Dad was convinced that it's that witchcrafty-ish stuff that helps the situation. I don't know. I still watch HP though... so who knows.

H.R. Puffenstuff or any characters from Lidsville

what was he puffin' anyway? :fubby: i'd like an encounter with a demon, just once. really. the dark is kinda scary. you know that kinda dark when you can't see your hand in front of your face, it goes on forever and there's not one speck of light anywhere and it is real deep and thick and eternal and just so totally black. i mean dark...... no. light. anywhere. BOO! :umno:

:? Spiders....spiders are just plain nasty.... :umno:

Spiders creep me out. Big, hairy spiders. Eeesh. An actual demon encounter would probably shoot right up to the top of the list, should i actually have one. For now, i think i'll try to keep my demons on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and out of my apartment. Assuming i have a say in it.