What do you believe will be the most anticipated movie of 2009? There are a lot of movies that promise to bring big box office earnings and great numbers, but what will it be? From Jurassic Park IV: Extinction to Transformers 2, what will be the biggest hit of 2009?

Personally, I think Transformers 2 will bring in big numbers, as well as X-Men Origins: Wolverine with Hugh Jackman, although I have heard the movie A-Team will be out this year as well. A-Team is rumored to have the same cast other than Mr. T and it is mentioned that Ice Cube will take his part.

What do you think will be the best movie of 2009?

The new Star Trek movie gets my vote. I think it will be a blockbuster! However, every man on the planet will probably try to see Beonce. They won't care what the plot is about. She will be the total draw for that movie. Wolverine gets my vote as number 2.

Ditto on Star Trek. It should be an interesting movie, trekkie or not. The CG animation in the previews is incredible.

While it may seem very odd at my advanced age , I'm looking forward to seeing Hanna Montanna the Movie. The trailer was quite good and the sound track is outstanding.

I think Terminater Salvation will make #1 Cuz its got it all action, Romance, I think it will be a bad ass movie

Well I have to agree with Kimbo on this one. Terminator Salvation will bring the biggest heat in theaters.
I did watch Star Trek trailer and it was great, cant wait to go and see it. Am a fan of SF movies, and it is a little hard to decide what movie to pick here but i thing that Terminator will be absolute hit.
What about Ice Age, is anybody expecting this one?

Has anybody watched any of these new movies?
I was watching MTV movie awards and what Bruno did to Eminem was hilarious.
I didn't watch Terminator yet, but I'm egger to go and see it. Has anybody seen Terminator? Is it good?

Terminator is just fine but I think that Sta Trek is the unexpected hit of the summer. I think that they were worried about it not doing so well but I think they distanced it enough from the original series while still tying it in to show that it's a good movie. I thought everyone was really good, and I love Simon Pegg.

I really thought that I was going to like Land of the Lost but it was pretty awful. I guess I am sick to death of Will . now.

I know that they were showing commercials nonstop and that there was a lot of promotional material for it but I just didn't laugh that much. I guess I got tired of it!

I am waiting on Proposal, Harry Potter, and Pelham 123.

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 is one of the movies that I really want to watch. I like Denzel Washington very much and really i can not remember when his film was bed. My friend told me that he has watched the old version of this movie. He liked it very much, so my next trip to theater will be to see this movie.

I like Johnny Depp and also Christian Bale so, combination of these to actors in one movie must be a hit. Next month Public Enemies is coming to theaters, and I am coming too. :-) I think that this has to be one of the hits this summer. I have watched a trailer and it looks like the movie will be great. As I know this was based on a true story.
Do you like these kind of movies?

I've just read that the Hangover is the best picture in these few weeks, and it has already earned 105 million$. Has anybody watched it? Is it really this good? I have to say I wasn't expecting this much from this movie.