I AM HERE TO TELL YOU HOW SUCCESSFUL EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS ARE.

Me and my boyfriend had precum sex for around 10 seconds on 2nd February which was my 13th day of cycle which was the riskiest time to conceive. I took i-pill by 24 hours.Then after 34 days of withdrawal bleeding and 54 days of my last period I finally got my period on March 14.

I was tensed that I did not eat, sleep and go outside for 1 week. After 1 week on 10 February I got bleeding which is called withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. Many websites says this bleeding is nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOT !! This is the first indication that you are safe. YOUR NEW CYCLE IS THE IS THE WITHDRAWAL PERIOD DATE NEXT MONTH. YOU WILL GET YOUR REAL PERIOD WITHIN 40 DAYS after WITHDRAWAL BLEEDING. SO don't worry if you don't get your period when u expected. "IN THE PACKETS IT IS WRITTEN IF YOU DON'T get period within 1 week by ur expected time you may be pregnant" THIS IS COMPLETELY MISLEADING. 

TRUST THE PILL and relax.

Next time be more careful.