I had unprotected sex with my gf on 14th of this month. Her last menstrual cycle was started on 21 nov. She had taken unwanted 72 after one hour of the sex. Plz tell me is there any chances of pregnancy. tell me is there any effect on the periods?

Are you talking about the plan b pill? If she took that pill after you guys had sex then there is no change she can get pregnant.

yes sir.. it is a emergency contraception pill available in india .

and thank u so much for your reply..

You're welcome and I'm a woman. Just next time use protection like a condom or she take birth control. But its better if she takes birth control and you use a condom.

ohh sorry.. thanx you mam for your reply. but is there any chances for failure of emergency pill ?

It only fails when you wait too long. for example, say you guys had sex again and she waited five or more days to take the pill. Its a chance the sperm fertilized the egg by that time she took it and its too late. That is why when you have unprotected sex and you don't want children you take the pill within 72 or right away. Or if she never takes the pill and risk it. Also make sure to wear a condom every time you have sex with someone.

Unwanted 72 is a ecp available in india contains Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg. How effective is it if taken immediately ?

and now after 2 days of taking the pill.. she is feeling like vomiting and pain in stomach , bt not bleeding. is everything ok ?

Nausea, vomiting, dizziness are common side affects of taking the pill. Bleeding is also a side effect but rarely happens. If these side effects continue for another 48hrs she should call her doctor because the pill probably didn't completely been absorb. Its very effective if it is used within 12 hrs after having sex.

Also stomach pains is also a effect. Remember if this continues after two days she needs to go to the doctor.

bt mam we are still scared .. as u say may be pill does not absorbed completely, if this happens. is there any chances of pregnancy ? As she takes emergency pill within 1 hour after we had sex. now after 54 hours approximately she has pain in stomach. bt no so much. we are still scared of pregnancy.

Then i suggest she go see her doctor tomorrow and tell him/her the problem because usually if the pill didn't absorb completely the doctor might give her a second one. But the doctor might not because it could make it worse. Stay calm both of you guys , both can't be worried it would only make things worse.

I had sex with my gf at July 26 and and after that she took "unwanted 72" pill, last period date is agust 10, now its September 20 its delayed more than 10 days but she still not get period, I m so scare about her pregnancy. Plz help me. sure is she not pregnant,?? Is there any chance to pregnancy??
Im scare about her pregnancy plz help me