My girlfriend and I were fooling around last week April 20, 2010. She gave me a ha****b first and I fingered her after. She was scared I had sperm on my hand when I fingered her, so we got the plan B pill. We recently just on April 25, 2010 were having phone. She was giving me a ha****b and got semen all over her hands. She then touched her vagina once lightly. She took another plan B pill today April 26. Will the pill still maintain its potency even though its been a week, and today, before she took the pill, she started having light bleeding probably from the first pill?

she was bleeding before the Pill by the way. sorry. and its been 6 days exactly since the first pill

You should be in the clear.

By taking Plan B it stop an egg from being released if she took it before she ovulated (a girl usually ovulates 14 days after her first day of her last period). So, if ur gf took plan B within the 14 days of her last period, then no egg is release and the sperm have nothing to attach onto.

Plan B also thicken the wall of the uterus (where the egg normally gets implanted) which make the egg not be implanted.

Since, its just fingering, chances are there not alot of sperm (if any) that even reached her vagina.

From taking 2 plan B expect her period to be late (with plan B ur taking a large dose of hormones) and she might get alot of cramping and discomfort for the rest of her cycle