So here is my situation, I'm uncircumcised and when I go pee and stuff I can pull my foreskin pretty far back, not completely off the head but close. When I'm erect however it goes maybe 1/3 or 1/2 the way down and it's tight, it hurts to go any further. In the shower I can't really wash it because my head is very sensitive, I'll let some water drizzle over it and that's it. Smegma build up isn't an issue, I don't see any in there, penis smells clean all that good stuff. My issue, or rather worry, is that a blow job will hurt, or that sex will hurt. Anybody in a similar boat that has received oral/ had intercourse? I don't mind the tight foreskin, I'm just worried of possible pain. The reason I'm asking is because the girl I'm currently seeing wants to take things further and this has always made me back out, but I really like her so I assume I'll have to get over it eventually, I'm 19. Any help/stories appreciated! thanks.

Do you masturbate? If you do without any pain then sex or oral shouldn't hurt any more than masturbation. Your not supposed to be able to peal your foreskin off or anything. and you should peal it back in the shower and let the water wash over it to help clean it. You shouldn't have any pain and if you do, you might want to talk to a doctor.
Holmestrix

Hi, yes, it´s pretty possible you feel pain, if you decide to have sex say your girlfriend be gentle please. Are you a virgin?

A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a tight foreskin is more sensitive and that sex is better. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.