Im 15 years old.I'm uncircumcised.But I think my foreskin may be too tight. I can pull it down when im erect, but just barely and it hurts a little. I can only pull it over my head, no more than that when Im erect. Do I need a circumcision or is there another way. I know my girlfriend is ready to have sex with me, but im worried how it is goin to feel. Can anybody help me?

I think you should see a DR. to get it circumcised if that is natural, if you masturbate you may want to stop to allow the foreskin to reform. Do not try and put the foreskin because this will damage the foreskin, and make marks.
Hope this helped.

You don't necessarily need a circumcision, you are 15.  This is VERY common up to about 16 or so.

You need to stretch the foreskin.

Read this thread completely:

Hope it helps.

No, you do not need a circumcision. In fact, you are quite normal for your age.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.