I had unprotected sex one week after a missed period. COuld I have ovulated after my period was missed? I have tender breasts, increased appetite, and just feel strange. THere is also an increase in my vaginal discharge.

YES you can, here is why.

Women will occasionally have what is called an 'anovulatory' cycle, meaning that they did not ovulate. Women may not get a period from this.'

Basically, they would simply ovulate again later.

IF you are NOT pregnant, then chances are you are ovulating.

Did you ever take a preganncy test?

Those are symptoms of pregnancy.

I DONT KNOW WHEN I CAUGHT PREGNANT.ME+MY PARTNER HAD SEX THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER,AFTER I HAD A PERIOD IN LATE AUGUST.I DIDNT THEN GET MY PERIOD IN LATE SEPTEMBER. WE HAD SEX AGAIN THE MIDDLE OV OCTOBER. I DIDNT DO A TEST UNTIL WEEKS LATER.MY SCANS SHOWED EDD TO B FIRST WEEK OV JULY THEN THEY SAID LATER.MY BABY WAS BORN 20TH OF JUNE.THEY THEN CAME TO THE CONCLUSION SHE WAS 38WEEKS PLUS. WHICH 1 WAS IT COZ THERES NEARLY A MONTH DIFFERENCE. WHEN DID I ACTUALLY GET PREGNANT? SOME1 PLZ HELP THX

If I am 22 days passed my periods and urine tester for prenangcy is negative. In this case will i get prenant if I have unprotected sex.