I has sex with my boyfriend close to 3 weeks ago and my period is due to come this Sat. I took the morning after pills slightly more than 12 hours after sex. Doc also prescribed some progesterone pills last week upon seeing my worries. My period should have come by now, but it hasn't. I am worried sick that I may be pregnant. Will a home pregnancy test show actual results now? Pls pls help to advise.

Health Advisor
you can get tested the day your period is supposed to arrive or the day after.
The reason you are late could be due to the fact that you took these pills and received more hormones. I always end up late after taking the morning pill after. don't get used to these pills, they shouldn't be taken so often.

Thanks. My period should come on the 18th after taking the hormone pills, but it hasn't. Hence, I took a home pregnancy test last nite and also this morning but it showed negative results. How accurate could it be? I am worried as the latest my period should come is 20th. I am thinking of doing a scan tomorrow. Worried.. Based on your experience, how long can our period be delayed after taking these pills?? I have heard of MAP, any idea what that is? Pls help.

Health Advisor
My periods are usually 3-4 days late and they are very very long 3-4 days. Like I said, the tests are accurate on the day or the day after you were supposed to receive your period. Good luck

i have done sex with my boy frnd last week dat week my periods were due till date it has not come yet so v r tensed....plz tell wat shud i do plz help me....