i had unproteceted sex and he did *** inside me, it was about 2 weeks after my period and now it's been about 2 weeks since this has happened. i should have or should be starting me period anytime now. statistics say i have a 20% chance of being pregnant. i am very worried and to the point where im about to go nuts!

any help would be appreciated!

The stats are higher when you are ovulating which I think you were when you had unprotected sex! ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can and evetually will get pregnant! The stats you were reading were about in any given month you have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant! So I will try and help you further, so answer these questions OK?

1. When day did your last period start?
2; How long are your cycles, 28, 29, 30, 31 days?
3. What exact day did you have unprotected sex?
4. Are your periods usually regular?
5. When is this period supposed to happen?
6. do you have sore breasts, enlarged aerolas and nipples, or back/thigh/groin pain?

1. May 23
2. 30 days
3. June 3
4. yes, they are usually regular
5. next week
6. no, i have none of those

sorry, i looked at my calender and i was wrong.
1. may 16
2. give or take, 28-30 days
3. june 3
4. yes they are regular
5. this week
6. no i have none of those

also i just got over a sinus infection and the common cold, would that effect my period? make it late or something?

HMMM!!! OK June 3rd is cutting it close! These would be the days of highest fertility - keeping in mind that you can ovulate at different time for many different reasons - For 28 days you would be more fertile at around May 30, 31, for a 30 day this woul dbe June 1, June 2nd! So I am QUITE nervous about the 3rd date! SO unforuntately the old addage - time will tell - TOTALLY applies to you! IF your period does not come this week, then definitely take a HPT! Fingers crossed!