hello doc.

i had my last period on 21st dec 2012, which was supposed to be due on 18th dec 2012(3 days late) ... this might be possible because i had unprotected sex twice before my periods and also took i-pill both the time with in 24hrs.....after that i again had sex thrice i.e on 26th dec 2012, 4th jan 2013 and 14th jan 2013, and took i-pill within 24hrs in all three cases... now the due date of my periods was supposed to be on 21/22 jan 2013... but its being more than two weeks now i didnt get my periods.... and also im not feeling any kind of pregnancy symptoms yet..... now plzzz suggest me why my periods are delayed and is there any chance of getting pregnant ???? what should i do ??

waiting for your responce 

and also my bf didnot ejaculated inside me....and i took i-pill for the sake of safety ...!!!

it might be possible that i have taken i-pills unnecessarily ....i'm tensed and confuced ..!!

plz help me out a.s.a.p

Hi, your periods may be delayed due to excessive intake of i-pill. it is an emergency contraceptive pill and not a regular birth control pill, so be cautious when you consume it. the chances of you getting pregnant is a almost nil, but now your body will take a long time to balance the hormones. so you may have to wait for a long time till you get your next periods.

thanku so much sir/madam....:)