So i started my first period about a month ago . this month it lasted for 3 days . yesterday i stopped bledding , no cramps just red/brown discharge . today , lots of blood is coming out , and usually i dont get as much blood . and my cramps are even TERRIBLE . what is going on :( I have tryed the hot washcloth for the cramps and it didnt work . any ideas how to ease or stop the cramps ?

And im sorry i put it under the wrong topic

ive been having sore nipples since ovulation which never happens to me and lower back pains. yesterday morning i had horrible cramps that i though af had arrived I had what i thought to be spotting yesterday. It ws on the toilet paper when i wiped twice back to back and it was brown with a hint of pink. i started getting small little cramps around my right hip. So i put a tampon in a few hours later there was nothing there. Me and dh had sex and rght at the end there was a lot of blood. I assumed my period came but i was 17dpo so it was late agan. I woke up this morning and the tampon was overflowed onto my panites and on top of it was this gooey stuff as well as blood clots. After a hour or two later same thing. Then just now i changed it and there was barely anything. could this be my period or could there be a chance im pregnant or was and had a miscrriage ny awnsers would help thank you