hi,
i just ended the second package of my yaz birth control pills and instead of getting my period, on the last day of my inactive pills i just had brownish discharge and very light bleeding for one day and then it all went away. i have never missed a pill but my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and i want to know if this is a sign of pregnancy or just my pills making my period all weird and stuff. please hurry with an answer. im scared to death.

omg my girlfriend has the exact thing but she said she saw blood when she wiped, there was nothing on her underwear, and then all the sudden she didnt have her period. im waiting til monday to go get an hpt.. can any1 explain this?!?!?1

omg the same thing is happening to me right now. im 15 and havent had sex or anything my period was fine until i went on yaz and now its like what you described. i dont get itt

There is no medical need to have a period when you are taking birth control (if taken properly). Most birth controls affect each person differently. When taking low hormonal BCs such as Yaz, Alece, And Nuva Ring, after a few months of taking it periods become very light. It is normal for women to see brown discharges, or brown secretion when wiping. If you use a tampon you will often see nothing, but you will if you use a tampon since the tampon is inserted into the vagina!

the same thing is happening to me! i have been on Yaz for 4 months now and i have never missed a period. and usually mine is heavy to moderate and this time...sunday i had the brownish discharge..then nothing monday. then tuesday a tiny and i mean tiny bit of red. then nothing. then a little red. then a tissue full of blood.. now nothing. im 16 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex..but he pulled outt. and im scared to death.

I am 2 weeks late on my period and I took a test couple days ago and it was negative then I took a test last night and it was very very faint positive line so later that day I too another test and it said negative again! What's going on someone please give me some awnsers!

There are NO false positives with HPT only false negatives so if you saw a faint positive, you are pregnant your hormone levels are just too low to fully register.

OMG! I had the same thing. I'm on a heavier Birth Control, though. I took one test and it was negative, but my boyfriend made me take another one a few days later, and nothing showed up. I checked the next morning and it had a faint positive. He wants me to take another one in a few days. I don't know whats going on.

Well i had the same thing happen to me but i have never been on birth control and i am trying to get pregnant. I think it is a sign of pregnancy.