Hi, I am wondering if you think I could be pregnant. Here is what is going on.

I don't remember the date of my last period. I know it was about a month ago. It could be late, though, like I said, I'm not sure.

This week I've been experiencing nausea that lasts pretty much all day. After the nausea began I began having to pee more often, sometimes every half hour. In the past two days I have started mild to moderate cramping that feels like menstrual cramps. I have also felt bloated and my breasts have been a bit sore.

Yesterday, about 5pm central time, I went to the bathroom and wiped. There was a tiny minuscule amount of blood on the TP. I thought that I was starting my period.

I went back to the bathroom a couple of hours later and there is no blood. I put a tampon in and took it out. There was a bit of red blood on the tampon.

When I got up this morning, I still was not on my period. I swabbed 'up there' and there was some blood on the swab. A bit later, after going to the bathroom and wiping, there was a bit of light pink spotting of blood on the TP again. Now, this evening I still am not on a period. I swabbed again, the swab had blood on it. However I am not bleeding.

What do you make of this?

I'm having that same thing there's only a little red /brown when I put a tampon In but when I use a pad nothing's there same when I wipe nothing's there. It's just the tip of the tampon that has the blood on it and that's it. A week before I had cramps and felt really bloated but no no cramps or bloating feeling... It's very odd seen as my periods are a normal flow and I get bad cramps and feel very bloated