Me And my gf were naked dry humping and she was on her period and she had her tampon in and she was a little wet well we were done she went to pee and change tampons. I checked the tip of m penis and it was wet around the tip and when I pulled the foreskin (not circumcised)back the inner tip was wet. But the stuff out didn't smell like precum it smelled like vaginal fluid. She says she isn't pregnant but I worry so is she? I kinda doubt it too but I don't know. please help! And she the day later she had a reAlly heavy blood flow, and had to change it in he morning because the blood was too much for the tampon and overflowed. She doesn't show any signs of pregnancy but it's too early to tell. Please help!!!! Thanks!

i think you guys are fine, if she had a tampon in she could get any of your sperm inside her. if you still dont feel safe, telll her to take a pregnancy test. good luck