Do you have to use a condum, when the girl is on a nuvaring.

NuvaRing contains two types of hormones, estrogen and progestin (just like the pill), that prevent your ovaries from producing mature eggs. NuvaRing provides benefits similar to oral contraceptives, but without the daily pill-taking routine

NuvaRing protects just as well as birth controll pills, which is 99%; Slim to No chance she will get pregnant while on NuvaRing so no you dont need to use a condom

I realize that this is an old post, but you failed to mention the risk of STDs. As a birth control user, the only thing I'm worried about is the spread of STDs, as others should be worried.

This message is just to remind readers that there is a risk of infection (possibly life-long and/or deadly) despite the presence of contraceptives like nuvaring. Condoms are always a good way to go to prevent infection!