Hello! I am into modeling and just a few pounds make me go crazy or out of business. I started nuvaring birth control and I put on 5 pounds. For some people it may not seeable but for my bosses it is. I need to know if I could use Metabolife while on nuvaring.

I can’t say much about Metabolife as I haven’t used it but I was on regular healthy diet for 3 weeks and managed to loose all the weight (round 5 lbs) I gained from nuvaring. It was no big deal. I don’t know how fast you need to loose yours but I don’t know if you will loose faster on this metabolife either.

Metabolife 356 ephedra has been discontinued and replaced by stronger Metabodream 365. It is an improved formula with 15mg of ephedrine alkaloids as compared to the old Metabolife 356 with only 12mg. You can get the Metabodream 365 here:

As long as you are not pregnant or nursing, you can take ephedrine products with nuvaring. Just don't take them with antidepressants or MAOI drugs. Beware of fake ephedra sold elsewhere called Ephedra Extract. It has the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids removed or it is not present at all. Only real Ephedra, Ma Huang or Sida Cordifolia has Ephedrine Alkaloids. It is the active ingredient called Ephedrine Alkaloids that make it work and it is present only in real Ephedra, Ma Huang and Sida Cordifolia. Don't be fooled by just ephedra alone.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed