I was on the depo shot as my birth control and have gained over 40 pounds. I'm now switching to the nuvaring. I really need/want to lose the weight and was wondering if while im using the nuvaring can I use hydroxycut to help me lose the weight without the decrease of the nuvaring working as good.

Well, there are actually no such reports that contain information about possible interaction of nuvaring and hydroxycut. I guess that it is more important not to decrease the effect of nuva ring by certain interaction. Nuva ring, like other hormonal contraceptives interacts with antifungals, anticonvulsants, antibiotics, rifampine, phenytoine, than with otcs like st. john’s worth. There is also possibility of interaction with theophylline. Well, this makes me suspicious. Hydroxycut contains herbal extracts and substances that are chemically similar to theophyline, like caffeine. If I were you I would not take my chances. Frankly, I don’t believe in efficacy of such preparations like hydroxycut. Have you heard that it really helped anyone? What I believe in is reduced meal and exercise, and weight loss will be guaranteed that way. And these shorter ways are not very healthy at the first place, but also not significantly effective. Hope that helped.

Ive tried cutting my meals, eating healthy and exercising. Nothing works for me. It sucks.