Hi. I saw chewable contraceptives the other day and I was amazed. They are spearmint-flavored and come in such a small package. As I was told, they are just as effective as regular pills. Have you heard of chewable contraceptives?

Hi. Yes, I heard of chewable contraceptives. I even bought Femcon Fe 5 days ago. It is a chewable version of birth-control pill Ovcon 35. The package is really convenient - you can carry these chewable contraceptives in your purse, or a pocket. They are much more discreet than "dial packs." Femcon contains 35 micrograms of ethinyl estradiol and 40 micrograms of progestin. These chewable contraceptives are also spearmint-flavored. It feels like you have a chewing gum inside your mouth. Some women are pretty skeptical about it, but I can`t understand why. It is the same thing as birth-control pills, with different usage only.