Wow it is really shocking how many peoople have had anxiety issues coming off birth control! Well here is my story... i stopped birth control about 5 months back and about 3 months ago i woke up out of my sleep with a pounding heart rate and shaking uncontrollably. I saw my PCP... EKG read sinus tach... saw a cardiologist... everything is fine... and another attack happened a month later around the same time of my menstruall cycle. So I saw my pcp again and he prescribed celexa and xanax.. which I refuse to take. I had everything.. racing thoughts, concentration issues, couldn't sit still, panic attacks.. pure MISERY!!! I'm currently taking a vitamin and magnesium and seeing a counselor about my anxiety. It has improved over the past 3 months... but I still have bad days. I restarted my birth control, because I don't want to get pregnant.. and I'm just that desperate to fix this problem. The dizziness has been bothering me really bad lately but I try to take it before bed. I  hope all this is the pill related and i'm not just CRAZY lol Anywho I'm seeing a endorinologist next week to rule out thyroid and then my OBGYN just for a check up and some possible answers. I'll keep you posted and I hope your doing better! Best Wishes!!

I am sorry that you are experiencing this. I have been off the pill for 3 weeks and in place of it i got the paragard. I feel pretty much the same as I did on the pill. Sorry I can't be of more help.