I was on birth control pills for 2 months to regulate my period, so it doesn't matter if I was to get pregnant or not. But for about a month now i would feel sick and throw up. I also was taking diet pills. but I stopped taking them over a week ago to see if I was feeling sick from them. But I kept getting sick. My husband told my to stop taking the birth control pills to see if I was feeling this way because of them. But nothing has changed. I got my period about two weeks ago. I read that birth control I'm taking women wouldn't know they were pregnant until they were five-six months pegnant because they would get their period. For two or three weeks I've been having some pregnancy symptoms. The same as I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. Now I'm getting a little more signs. I stopped taking my birth control 3 days ago. Yesterday I saw little brown spotting but it was really light, barely could see it and I had some stomache cramping. My husband and I had sex last night. When I woke up this morning cramping more my stomache and now my back and when I went to the bathroom I had pink spotting more visible. As I go to the bathroom through out the morning I been on and off spotting. I know that I get this way at times before I get my period. But I'm not suppose to get it for 2 more weeks. This is the first time taking birth control pills. I read that you can have withdrawal bleeding from the pills, can I still be pregnant if thats what it is? Or can I be pregnant and go through the implantation? I kinda have my hopes up on being pregnant. I know I need to get a pg test but I got over my period two weeks ago, so I'm not getting it for another two weeks. I never spotted when I was pregnant before so I'm confused. I just don't want to take a test and have it come up neg. and i go back on my pills and diet pills and really be pregnant. My husband keeps wanting me to get one. Sorry this is long, but does anyone have advice or has been through this too? Thanx

I just stopped taking my birth control pills 3 days ago after being on them for about 4yrs. I woke up this morning and had started my period is that normal? How long does it take to get the pills out of your system & how long should i wait before trying to conceive? we started trying as soon as I stopped taking the pill so am I at a chance of getting pregnant this soon? I also read that I could be going through withdrawal bleeding?