hello! Wondering if anyone else has even gone through this. I was on birth control for about 2 months for the obvious reasons. I've had a boyfriend for 2 years before starting birth control and everything was always perfect. After about 3 weeks of taking the pill I started to feel weird towards him. I questioned if I loved him and if I was attracted to him. After a while I also started feeling depressed about many other things in my life. I've always been happy and have had a happy relationship for 2 years so I decided to stop the pill because i hated not feeling like myself. About a week after stopping the pill I felt great. I was happy and really felt like I was getting better. It's been about a month and I got my first period off birth control . During my first period I started questioning if I love my boyfriend again. But even after my period ended this thought kept occurring. I've also experienced extreme anxiety and panic attacks. I'm anxious about everything. I haven't been eating and just feel like I want to sleep to make it all go away. It's been about 4 days and I still feel very nervous and anxious to do everyday things. I'm seeing my boyfriend today and I'm worried I won't feel okay around him. I just want this to all be over. Does anyone know how long this lasts and what could be causing it?? I think it's my hormones trying to level themselves out. Also I spoke to the OBGYN and she thinks I might be sensitive to hormones. Help!!!

Hi, just want to let you know that I am experiencing the same anxiety related to my boyfriend of 2.5 years. It has been the hardest thing ever, I also go nuts when I'm with him. I analyze his flaws e.t.c. I've also experienced the same depression too. For one week, I could not work out, wanted to sleep and stay in bed, couldn't eat and literally wondered how I would keep a job. I've been off of the pill 3 months, these thoughts came about within 1.5 months of stopping. On the ppill for 2 years and I never had these thoughts. Once I stopped all of this started. Also got OCD but that has faded. I think it is definitely hormones. For me, I get moments of clarity and the feelings come back but very sparingly so I get hope. For you , same deal almost seems your hormones are constantly causing the feelings to show as if they're real and then your fine. I don't know how long it will take, but I've seen people say the 5 month of 6 month mark is about right. I too have depressive thoughts and am hopeless about the future. My advice is to get a hormonal blood test and regular blood test to check for hormones. My gyno told me I'd be ok, but was so quick to give me another pill or send me to psychosis friend. Also try some b vitamin pills and coconut oil and leafy greens. I think they played a part in making my week long depression and OCD to go away, ans may help you

Oops, meant blood test to check for vitamins , glucose etc!

And psychologist. Not psychosis.

hi, wondering how you are feeling now!