I just took my first one Oxycontin 80 mg this morning after being on MsContin over 2 years. I feel a little clumsy, confused and out of order. What can I expect from this drug? Has anyone using oxycodone and/or Oxycontin experienced any kind of rash? I think that it starts to develop on my neck.

Oxytocin 80 mg is an opioid analgesic absorbed over a 12-hour period. The problem is after using it for a while the body could develop a tolerance to the medication. There are various side effects and one of them if rash with or without itching. If this rash or any other form of side effects disturbs your normal life, consult your doctor.

I had a friend that took 80mgs for about 1 month, he broke out into a massave hive it started at his ankles and spread. He drove me crazy itching he looked it up on line and could not find anything , he finally stopped taking them and in 2 weeks the itching stopped. He had a bad reaction his body couldn"t handle them. o.O

Dear Friend,
We have  Quality oxycontin 80mg tablets for sale.
 One strip price is 100 USD , Minimum Order- 1000 strips. 1000x100=10,000 USD.