Hello. Recently I started to suffer from serious pains located in my abdomen. I done know what could cause them but I think that alcohol
could take part in this because lately I was drinking more than usual.
I'm 45 year old men.
I thought those pain will settle down with time but situation didn’t got any better, so I contacted my gastrologist to determine the right cause of my pain.
After he did some blood and physical testing, my gastrologist discovered that I suffer from one very serious condition called acute pancreatitis.
This is, alcohol induced, inflammation of normal pancreas tissue and it can be medicamentous treated.
Doctor prescribe me some pain killers but pains are so strong that I need much more stronger analgesic like some Buprenex, drug my friend told me about.
What kind of drug it is?

Well, I'm a medical student and I know a few thing about Buprenex and about analgesic drugs in generally.
Buprenex is a parenteral opioid analgesic with and 0.3 mg Buprenex being approximately equivalent to 10 mg morphine sulfate in analgesic and respiratory depressant effects in adults.
Buprenex is a potent narcotic, and like all drugs of this class has been associated with abuse and dependence among health care providers.
What is good about this drug-it can relieve very acute and strong pains like in your case.
Also it is a very fast-acting drug because only 15 minutes after administration the effects are shown.
You shouldn’t get used on it because it can cause addiction and make you addict on it.
Like all other drugs this also has its own side effects.
The most frequent side effect in clinical studies is sedation but also some other side effects can occur, like nausea, dizziness/vertigo, sweating, headache, hypotension and vomiting.
The respiratory and cardiac status of the patients should be monitored carefully.