I am 28. My husband and I had unprotected sex on our wedding night (May 22), 12 days after the beginning of my cycle. I took Plan B 36 hours later (May 24) and had a light, short period 1 week later. I had some nausea bloating between that point and my next period (also lighter and a little shorter than normal. That period was June 14-17.

I am now having nausea, decreased appetite, constipation, back ache and breast/nipple tenderness. I haven't taken a test because money's tight right now.

Am I still feeling the effects of Plan B....35 days later?

Not really! It can make your system wonky - this is one of the possible side effects! How long are your cycles - 28 etc? Also was the 22nd the ONLY time of unprotected sex?

My cycles are never down to an exact day....more like a time frame. They're anywhere between 28 and 33 days normally. We had unprotected sex twice that night and have had it once or twice since then....including the 22nd of this month (purely coincidence that both were on the 22nd btw...haha).

My bowel movements have noticeably slowed down...even this morning. Also, one touch to my nipples and I'm about ready to jump out of my skin because it's so uncomfortable. They're also somewhat reddish this morning. They're not this bad when I'm about to start my period, so I'm just a little concerned about what's going on.

I normally have a clear complexion but noticed yesterday that I now have a pimple on my face....I feel like I don't know my body right now.

Sorry, I forgot to sign in when I posted that reply! Guest = asugurl

When you say "We ha dunprotected sex twice that night and have had it once or twice since then..!" WHAT does that mean? DID you have unprotected sex SINCE you took the Plan B pill? IF so I want you to take a pregnancy test now - as this would be more accurate! Which days did you have unprotected sex?

We had unprotected sex on June 22....5 days after the end of my last period. He didn't ejaculate inside me though.

I swear my body thinks I'm about to start my period, though I'm not due for that or another 2 weeks. Here's what I've been noticing:

- Sore BB's for 3 days now
- Constipation for 4 days
- Gassy last night
- Small acne breakout
- Extremely weepy yesterday

When you had unprotected sex on June 22nd this was probably on about day 12 of your cycle - the week of ovulation! So I THINK you might be pregnant and are just having early signs of pregnancy! The only way to find out is to wait - unfortunately, IF your period doesn't show in the next week - week and a half, then I would take a test!

Can I ask why you had unprtotected sex twice, when the first time you took Plan B? Are you guys just seeing what happens - if you get pregnant or not? I'm just confused because you took Plan B then did it again this time with no plan B?

The first time it was unprotected (our wedding night) that was the plan. We were going to do that and then take Plan B. Took that 36 hours later.

This last time it was just the heat of the moment. He didn't ejaculate inside me though....but I know it's somewhat possible with pre-ejaculate.

I have a doctor's appt (checkup) scheduled for July 2 (my birthday, coincidentally)...do you think that's too early for a blood test?

Well it would be only 10 days since possible conception, so I don't think it would be the right amount of time and possibley give you a false negative! IF you could wait a few more days then the better! You might as well enjoy your birthday! ;-) Even though chances are less when there is no ejaculate, it still is there because of POSSIBLE sperm! So unfortunately you are going to have to wait!

Thanks Bambi. Just curious, if I'm not pregnant, what could cause this? Especially the sore ta-tas?

TA-TAS!??? That's hilarious! I didn't think anyone else used that expression other than my husband and his buddies - I was trying to think if I had been to a wedding in May!!!! ;-) XD XD XD

Anyways, your ta-tas could be hurting FROM the affects of the Plan B! But I don't think so! It's been a long time already! It could be a sign that your period is on its way, an infection, OR you have been drinking too much caffeine! so lets just wait a few more days OK?

HAHA...yes, ta-tas...lol.

It does seem a little late in the game for the Plan B to be affecting them like this. They didn't even hurt this bad 2 weeks after I took it. My nipples usually get a little tender before my period, but not this early or to this extreme. My husband made the mistake of touching one last night and I gasped and almost teared up. They don't seem as bad this morning, oddly enough.

It could just be my imagination but my boobs feel a little swollen and my bra agrees, if the indentations are any indicator. It's not even on the tightest setting, like before, because of the tenderness/pain.

I think my husband is starting to suspect things too. My mom wants to make a birthday cake for me and I told her I want all chocolate....the cake itself as well as icing. He looked at me and said I wouldn't eat much of that because I don't each much chocolate anymore. I told him it actually sounds really good and I've been wanting sweets lately. He looked at me again and said, "I hope you're not pregnant."

I have mixed feelings about it myself. I welcome the idea of having a child, just didn't imagine it happening this early into the marriage if that's what's going on.

Thanks for the "ear" Bambi. You're kinda like my sanity lifeline right now...my emotions are a wreck. Don't want to raise any alarm with my husband unless I have anymore evidence that steers me that way.

OK! The boob (tatas) extreme pain, IS usually a signal of pregnancy!!! They feel like someone is pulling them out of your chest!!! So lets wait and see! Might as well get ALL the correct information OK?

All the information and what if's that go into this are mind-boggling! If it's so many days after such and such...so many days before this....so many days after that....blah blah blah!

Enough to drive a girl crrrazy! (Short trip these days, I know!)

XD It's ALL about the "If's"! That's what it is down too! So just hang in there OK?