I've been on nuvaring for 2 years well I took it out for my period 2/01/13 period came on the 4th and lasted 3 days so it ended that thurs and I was two days putting it back in so i put it in 2/10/13 instead of 2/8/13 which was friday.. well we had PROTECTED sex that night just minutes after I put the new one in and the condom broke -_- I took plan b 16-19 hours later so around 2 pm the next afternoon I've used plan b before and experienced withdrawal bleeding within days after taking it well this time no bleeding also we had sex unprotected on valentines day but he didnt ejaculate now I'm experiencing sore nipples not breast just nipples and today I noticed a large blue vein on my right boob am I pregnant or am I seriously overreacting lol my boyfriend of 2 years is worried also P.S i made an appointment to take a test in a week in a half I'll let you know what the outcome is

Hi Guest,

Plan B does not give any indication that it has or has not worked.  Sometimes you can have spotting or an early period, but not always.  Often, nothing happens.

A VERY common side effect is that your next FEW periods are early or late and heavier or lighter than normal.

Breast tenderness is also a common side effect.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

As you know, you need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to test.  You can test on your own, be sure to use your very first morning urine (wakeup) when testing early for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

Thank you soo much