Hi. I'm 20 year old female and I have some questions about one possible pregnancy sign. My period is 2 weeks missing and I need some answers. You see, I have read that firs symptoms of pregnancy should be lower abdominal pain and morning sickness.
I haven’t felt any of these, but around my boobs and specially my nipples are very sore and irritable. I would like to hear that this is nothing more then usual irregular menstrual cycle and that this breast pain doesn’t have anything to do with this.
So please, if someone knows more about this- any help would be more then welcome.

I'm very sorry but I must disappoint you because I must tell you that one of the most frequent early pregnancy signs is breast enlargement and tenderness.
This is caused by increased level of hormone prolactin in your blood. This is usually accompanied with nausea, headaches and vomiting.
You say that you didn’t experience any of these signs- that’s interesting because it made me suspect in your possible pregnancy. Your breast tenderness could be caused by some usual hormone misbalance. My advice is- buy your self a home pregnancy test and only then you will be 100% sure!
Good luck!

it started this afternoon my right nipple has been really itchy its really anoying is there any thing i can do or use to stop the itching

Hello, I am a 19 year old female, and I recently went off birth control because it killed my sex drive. we've been using protection, but my last period was very very light, and hardley lasted but a few days, and latley my nipples have been so sore and very sensitive, its driving me crazy. I dont know if i should take a pregnancy test, or if maybe its just a side affect from stopping my birthcontrol (nuvaring). Any comments and answers will be greatly appreciated!!!

since im having similar problems i found this info online....

Tender nipples can be an early sign of pregnancy, and if you have not yet missed a period, it may be too early for a home pregnancy test to detect the pregnancy hormone. Tender breasts can also occur right before periods, especially if you are on birth control pills or take a lot of caffeine. Your tender nipples could also have a very simple and mundane explanation -- friction from rubbing on your clothing.
Certainly if your period is late you should do another pregnancy test. If you get your period and the tender nipples do not go away, even if you decrease caffeine and make sure your clothing is not rubbing, then see your doctor for an evaluation. Tender nipples by themselves are not a sign of anything serious, but any new symptom such as discharge or crusty, red or scabs on the nipple should always be checked out by your own doctor.

Hopefully that is helpful for you!

I got my period about 3wks ago and my nipples sometimes hurt ...every couple of months before my period for a day or two they are kind of sore (but not like this). But they have been killing me for 3 full weeks!! My period was heavy (normal) and they seem to hurt more in the am when I wake up...I am not sleeping on my stomach (ouch) and not much caffeine..could i be pregnant with no other signs??and having a heavy period?? Has anyone had this before?? I do have a history of tiny cists in my breasts..but it is unlikely there would be cists in BOTH NIPPLES AT THE SAME TIME???
Please help !!

My breasts/nippes have been sore for about 2 and a half weeks. I can't lay on my stomach anymore, and it hurts to the touch. I am on the patch right now (just started it again, 3 weeks ago) But, the first time I was on the patch I never had any breast soreness or anything like weird. What is going on? I don't think I am pregnant. Or is it possible?

You should ALL take a pregnancy test.. especially if you are all worried about being pregnant.. if it turns up negative (which they do often, as i took 5 before i got a positve and i went to the doctors and found out i was 15weeks preganant) or simply go to a doctor and get them to give you a once over!!

All the best for what you want..

Okay, I am on the shot depo provera and I have been taking amoxicillin. Today my boobs hurt really bad and I have been really tired. (noticing I went to bed at 9 o'clock last night and woke up this morning at 7). I didn't honestly think there was a possibility. I was told amoxicillin doesn't affect the birth control. Also, it was only 5-7 days since we had sex since I have been on the amoxicillin... Isn't this too early to have any symptoms? Also, I am on the shot and I do not have my period? If I am, how do I tell... And is there a possibility? ?

Well.. I reccently had my period.. & took a pregnancy test & that said I was pregnant.. But now i am leaking from my boob.. the smell of food puts me off eating & when I do eat I want to be sick.. could it be I am ?

I am not pregnant because this happens 3 weeks of every month for the last 6. The only time my nipples and breasts do not hurt is the week after my period. Why is this happening? Can I lessen the pain some how? I just recently joined a gym and they hurt so bad I can barely run or work out in the slightest bit. Please any info would be great.

I'm afraid I can't say that this is just some abnormal period. While it may be just that the chances of you being pregnant are high. Especially if you are not taking birth control. I am 19 and I was pregnant back in April. Sadly, my pregnancy ended in having a miscarriage in May. My boobs anf nipples were very sore. So sore I could barely stand to wear a bra. I did not have much nausea or vomitting. I only threw up once the whole time I was pregnant and some people never throw up at all. I think it all depends on your body. I think you should buy a home pregnancy test. It is still early so you still have options. If you are not pregnant you may want to consider getting some form of birth control if you are not ready for a child. Best of luck to you.

my period has been late for like a week now and im usually get it the same time each month so i dont know whats going on. and now the tip of my nipple is hurting so bad even when i shower and water running on it hurts like crazy or even putting on a shirt. and i feel tired but i already took 2 pregnancy test but both negative. what should i do???????????

this mornin i woke up wiv leakin boobs i have back pain as well as nauersea and i feel hungry all the time can u help me

If you had a positive pregnancy test, they you are most likely pregnant. Not many tests give a false positive, and you can still have your period when you are pregnant. I would have a test done at a doctors office. As for everyone with the sore nipples. I would get sore breasts and nipples about two weeks before my period would come. About 3 weeks ago, I got them again, but they were worse than usual. I ended up being pregnant and I am now 7 weeks. If you don't usually get sore breasts, and your period is late. I suggest getting a home pregnancy test. If it's negative, and you still don't get your period take another one about a week later. There are more false negatives because tests are taken too early or there is not enough of the hormone in your urine.