ok so i was on the depo for just under 2years and came off 15th March this year..well me and my boyfriend dont use protection as we are ttc.
Anyway last friday i went to the toilet and noticed a few pinkish/brownish blobs in my underwear (only a little bit) so i used a pad thinking finally my first period in 10months but nothing else all day..the next day the same exact same thing happened...its now wednesday and still nothing..could this possibly be implantation bleeding??or is it just my body trying to return to normal..im really confused %-)..i dont know when i should have my period as i havent had one in such a long time and had irregular ones before..should i just wait a few weeks and do a test??or go to the doctors??anyone else had this happen??any info would be great
Thanks x

oh yeah by the way i got my last shot in January and it last 3months so that makes it March 15th

emziebabiie wrote:

i had my depo proven on18 of feb so when it is 3 months i just want to stop in one shot because i feel dissy pain in my left side of stomach am i pregent do you think so.