4 days after taking the plan b pill I got a period that was much lighter than normal (medium mix of red and brown and one day before my actual period was do). Before that i had tender breasts, but when this bleeding came the tenderness went away. About a week after this irregular bleeding I had a random sore throat, some throat mucus, tingly hands, frequent urination (but only after I drink a whole coke), pain when I push pretty hard in my abdominal area, frequent headaches (that stopped today), and today I am experiencing a little lower back pain like near my tailbone area. I have taken 2 tests and the first one came back negative but the second one had an extremely  faint positive line that you wouldn't see at first glance. Am i pregnant???? also keep in mind that none of the condoms broke but I had sex about 10 times throuaghout the month of april. 

And I also have not felt tired or nauseous at all. I am just so scared and I don't want to be pregnant!!!!