Hello ,i really need some advise.Condom broke on the 1/12/15 took the Plan b the very next day 1/13/15 early in the morning.I waited 5 days to take a pregnancy test and there it is a light pink bleeding ,after a few days it was medium bleeding slightly to heavy ,my bleeding hasn't stopped its the 1/25/2015 .My bleeding isn't heavy as in what it would be when having a normal period but its medium ,i am wondering if this is normal ?

Can I know what's the result of your PT? Is it negative? Better to try it again since PT can be so wrong sometimes.

I took the pregnancy on that fifth day ,it had came out negative ,then i took one today as well even on the period and it came out negative.

Then I think you should believe it. :) Goodluck!

ya this is normal to have heavy bleeding after birth control pill do not worry it will eventually stop after few days.