I wanted to know what Pulsatilla vulgaris used for is. I was recommended to treat my epididymitis and there was no effect, except I felt some nausea. Then someone told me that there is another pulsatilla pratensis and that I should try it. I am confused now and I am in pain.

I can't tell you what is right for you, I only know that I used Pulsatilla vulgaris for pms and some skin infection that I head. People also use Pulsatilla vulgaris in the treatment of inflammations of the reproductive organs, tension headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, hyperactivity, spasmodic coughs in asthma. Externally, it is used to treat eye conditions such as diseases of the retina, it is used for treating nettle rash, toothache, earache. however the plant is slightly toxic, so be careful.

When discussing the constitutional type of Pulsatilla, the first thing that comes to mind is that this is predominantly a female remedy. The emotional temperament is one of change, weepiness, mood swings, and upsets. It basically addresses women's health issues, including PMS, pregnancy, puberty, menopause, ovaries, allergies, respiratory complaints, bronchitis, and colds and flues in their final stages.

The typifying sentiment here is that Pulsatilla is for the vulnerable, changing, soft female. These types allow themselves to be manipulated and shaped by the world. The Pulsatilla type will always let her emotions release. They make excellent mothers and teachers and are the feminine nurturing types. They are very involved in their children's lives.

Hormone shifts are responsible for the changes in the Pulsatilla constitution. Such periods in life as pregnancy, puberty, and menopause are some of the most decisive times when Pulsatilla is needed to create a calming stability.

They are better for fresh air and become worse in warm stuffy rooms. They cannot digest fats. They are worse for having a menstrual period. There is a complete absence of thirst. They are sensitive to the wet and windy days and can usually catch a cold easily. It is the remedy of choice for earaches, indigestion, and menstrual periods that are scanty and irregular and blocked painful sinuses.

hi m sanya n i am 21 yrs old n i hv been takin dis medicne for PCOS n trust me it really works......

hi  sanya, could you pls let me know how to take Pulsatilla ? as i am also suffereing from PCOD. my periods are not regular. and from where i can buy. can you give me the fullname of the medicine..?