My daughter suffers from nocturnal seizures. She already tried many different drug but they don’t work on her. She has like 2 sometimes 3 seizers per week. I was hoping that someone would suggest here some homeopathic remedy for nocturnal seizures in children. Thank you.

I read somewhere that Artemisa vulgaris has reputation as a remedy for epileptic conditions, and convulsive diseases of childhood and girls at puberty. I guess that is safe for nocturnal seizures too.

Nocturnal seizures are abnormal movement during the sleep. As I know it is a form of epilepsy. What stage of nocturnal seizure does your child have? How old is your daughter? Disrupting sleep in children is always shocking for them, especially if the child is having a seizure.

Anticonvulsant medication is used to treat these seizures, but depending on the type of seizure medication has to adequate. I’m not sure how much can homeopathic treatment help. Has your child been tested in sleep center, where she was monitored?

Problem with nocturnal seizures is that they can be affected by many things. If the medication is not helping your daughter you need to do more test at doctor’s office.

Best regards,

Danella