Hello! I would like to learn something new. Given that only begins to study medicine interested me the next area. My current theme is pemphigus vulgaris. In such case I need to find out some info of alternative treatment. Does exists something like that? If anyone knows that I am ready to share that opinion.

Hi! Well, you are on the right place friend. I am here to help you if I can respond to your request. You wish to know does pemphigus vulgaris include alternative treatment? The Ayurvedic treatment of PV is tended at remission blister formation, progression healing of blisters and erosions, and raise the immune system of the body. It is one of the alternative ways that is useful.

Hello there cyrille1342,

Wow, it so great to see that student who has just started with studying medicine has so much interest to find out about his theme everything he or she can. Since etienne658 has already answered your question I don’t see why should I repeated it but it would be useful to get some additional information for your paperwork (I presume that you need to write paperwork on the theme pemphigus vulgaris alternative treatment).

And of course you are aware of the fact that there is no specific cure available, but the condition is controllable with heavy immunosuppressive treatment and I presume because of the interest in this condition your theme is alternative treatment. Good luck with this.

hi firend my sister has a pv from 8years is there any treatment in ayurvedic which can cure permentaly

What are the remedies?

where is this treatment available