Hello guys...So I am reading a lot lately about those acne things. I don't know why maybe I believe that I am prone to get some acne because I am really burdened with all those beautiful things, maybe I am too obsessed to be beautiful, and I am giving a lot of money to creams which are really expensive. So, to cut long story short, I was sure that I can't get acnes in my ages, that this can happen only to teens. But I saw one lady who went to High school with me and her face was cover up with acne. She told me that her diagnose is acne vulgaris. What is causing acne vulgaris? Can you get it at adult age? I am scared.

Hello there!
I am dealing with this problem for a while now. I am OK with it, I have learned to live with it because it is not something that I can control. I have some problems, I am stressed, I have some hormonal imbalances and this all reflected on my skin, obviously. It looks ugly. I am using a foundation to cover this redness up, for now, it is good, but we will see later what is going to happen. After I did some tests, my doctor told me that in my case, it is caused by follicular epidermal hyperproliferation with subsequent plugging of the follicle and excess sebum production. I believe that there are plenty of more causes, but this is what happened to me. Of course, he prescribed a therapy.

Yes, that is correct. Those are some of the causes. And yes, you are right when you are saying that there are plenty more of them. But generally, it is all about the oils that release from the pores to protect the skin and keep it moist. Bacteria are really dangerous things because those bacteria can grow in this mixture and if this mixture leaks into nearby tissues, it causes swelling, redness, and very of the pus. Adult acne treatment requires examination than some treatments, such are medications and oils to treat it. But to determine the treatment, cause in your cases needs to be found. 

Celebrity

Hi. Well, maybe it is hard to believe, but I think that no one factor actually causes acne. Of course, some of the factors may help them in their the emergence, but nothing is causing them. Actually, that is because acne occurs when sebaceous glands, which are attached to the hair follicles, are stimulated at the time of puberty, or in this case, during to other hormonal changes. Generally, those oils are a natural substance that lubricates and protects the skin. That is why you should find the proper treatment, if you touch it or tear them, it may leave the scars. 

Well, sure, but some factors can help them grow. What about foods? Do you really need to avoid junk food, fast food, etc? I always remember that my parents didn't allow me eating pizza when I was a little because they were telling me that it is not good for my health. OK, I might get bigger but after that, they were telling me that they can cause my face to be ugly.  I was reading some studies and it says that this is a myth, that there is no connection between acne and fast food, and chocolate as well. I know that we need to take care of what we eat, but what about food and acne? 

Well, I don't know if this a myth or not, but whenever I am eating the bigger amount of the chocolate, I am starting to get some acne. I really don't have acne issues. I don't know if this related somehow with some time, something that happens into my organism, but I am sure that I notice those bumps and pimples when I am eating chocolate and all those chocolate products more than I should. And what about stress? Is it true that stress can make it worse as well? I know that they can appear because of the heredity because if one of your parents had severe acne, it is likely that your acne will be more difficult to control. At least, I think so.

I know that there are so many things that we believe that they are causing acne, but I have to agree with this post - that there are no specific rules. A lot of things can cause acne vulgaris. My good friend started to wear makeup when she was pretty young and I think that this somehow reflected on her skin. Some cosmetics and skin-care products are pore clogging. So, when you are choosing a product, it is important to read the list of ingredients. You should always choose those which have water listed first or second if one is concerned about acne. How to know which one is the best? Well, some experts say that these "water-based"  cosmetical products are the best choice. 

hi.
I think that overproduction of a normal oil on the skin is usually increased under the influence of hormones. It can become a hormonal imbalance, and this is not just a problem for your face, it can be a problem to anything else. So, it is important to find the treatment soon. Also, you should know that some medications can cause this acne issue for you, such as lithium, etc. Unfortunately, I know that I might sound rough right now, but there is no cure for acne. Sure, some certain measures can help prevent more breakouts, but acne can result in scarring, so minimizing breakouts is important. Good cosmetical treatments can help you in treating this.